3.19.2007

Sunday at The Mosley's


Johnny and Tommy


Cami & Logan


Rula & Karen


Cute Collin!


Adorable Ainsley!


The Jimmy Peterson Clan


Tommy


Sweet Owen


Coop & Joe


Yes I realize that for some reason I have no pictures of the person this was all about. I guess I am a terrible cousin, but it was a great day, and Mark you did a great job on your talk! Good Luck! Thanks so much for having us at your house, we loved it! Can't wait to go back again, it was so fun seeing everyone. Rumor has it the weekend after Easter at North Mountain Park. Hope to see you all soon!

5 comments:

Evelyn said...

It was so much fun seeing everyone that came on Sunday. Thank you, thank you all for making the trip down. We love being able to spend time with family while we are in town and what better way to do it than at a happy mission farewell time.

Emily said...

My mom and Aunt Karen are so cute. You can SO tell that they are sisters. I love you guys!

Emily said...

My mom and Aunt Karen are so cute. You can SO tell that they are sisters. I love you guys!

Emily said...

My mom and Aunt Karen are so cute. You can SO tell that they are sisters. I love you guys!

Mimi said...

very fun, not crazy about the picture of me. but still a great day!