3.13.2007

Let's do this people!


I thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch, in between quarterly issues. I will send you all an invite through your e-mail, and you can all post to this. I just thought it would be fun, sometimes I feel so out of the loop with just the every day stuff going on in each other's lives. So write about whatever, add pictures, please! Just have fun. Can't wait to hear from you all!

It is also smart to label your posts, so it is easier for lookup later on, for instance I will put everyone's name from the picture above on the label, then when I click on Steven, it will bring up any other posts that have been labeled with his name.

3 comments:

JP said...

Good idea!

brook said...

way cool!! I'm still new at this internet stuff but what a fun way to learn.

Evelyn said...

Thanks for setting this up Kristy. What a fun idea. It was a bit tricky setting this up because I really didn't want my own blog site. But apparently now I do. Oh and FYI Braden is spelled Braden. But he doesn't really care since he only knows the first letter.