3.14.2007

Heya

Okay, a quick note from the Tucson Procks. :P

I have a computer, which runs hot, and has no internet, so I only get online at work, and at the in-laws house.

Good idea. Reminds me of the myfamily.com thing we had running before I left on the mission. Easier than e-mailing, that's for sure, especially since some e-mail sites only allow so many people to be e-mailed at once before the 'spam' filter kicks in.

Anywho, we're doing well. Liz is getting bigger and bigger. We went and registered at Babies 'R' Us and Target last weekend. It was quite amusing. Have a trip to Snowflake planned, and that's about it for now. I'll probably toss more in for the Prittle Prattle at the end of the month when it's due.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

are we having a baby shower sometime? let us know when!!!!